Corey Sanders, Director of Program Management on the Azure Compute team takes us through his top 6 Azure sessions from Microsoft Ignite.
6) Getting Started with Microsoft Azure IaaS
5) Evolve Your Network Infrastructure for Microsoft Azure Connectivity
4) Taking a Deep Dive into Microsoft Azure IaaS Capabilities
3) Update on Azure IaaS – Interview with Corey Sanders
2) Deploying and Running Linux and Non Microsoft Solution Stack on Azure
1) Windows Server & System Center Futures—Bring Azure to your Datacenter
Don’t forget – we’re always looking for Suggestions and Questions here in the comments section OR via twitter #AzureTwC. You never know – you might make it to an upcoming episode and be a virtual star of the show – like THIS one!
Post any questions, topic ideas or general conversation here in the comments OR online on via Twitter.